Programs and Strategy
An excerpt from the Strategic Plan of the Ecumenical Humanitarian Organization for the period 2011-2013 : <<< click to download (pdf, 170KB)
EHO is programme oriented. These programs will be based on human rights and focused on social development.
Programme areas of EHO are:
1. Civil society development
2. Diaconal social services
3. Ecumenical and inter-ethnic cooperation
Strategic objectives of EHO are defined in accordance with its mission and the Poverty reduction strategy in Serbia:
1. To contribute to development of civil society through advocacy, social inclusion and developing the capacities of vulnerable groups.
2. To contribute to development of innovative social welfare services through development of own capacities and partnership with all stakeholders.
3. To improve cooperation between ethnic and religious communities in the region through information, networking and the establishment of dialogue and joint initiatives for the building of peace and reconciliation
4. To develop and strengthen organizational resources and capacities.
5. To maintain the capacity of organization to act in emergencies.
6. To increase the visibility of the organization in its environment.
Other strategic plans:
EHO Strategic Plan for the period 2006-2010: click to download -pdf 188KB.